Monday 6 December 2010

We're connected!!

Hello there!  Well after almost 5 weeks notice to Telstra (Australia's BT), we are now finally, connected to the internet.  Seems as though there service hasn't improved whilst I've been away.  Or perhaps my attempt to be super organised and request the service whilst in the UK (thus showing an international IP address), caused the chaos....

Mike is on week 2 of cow duties and he's even brought home a few milk churns filled with the fruits of his labour.  He's not so sure about drinking it as he's seen where it comes from...

Fraser is thrilled he can run about with next to no clothes on all day and play in water without wellies and a mac on!

I have my first cupcake order (although is it a problem if she's not returning my calls??)  Hmm, anyway, today I supped a flat white in the local (and very smart) cafe, where I will go back to next week to hawk my wares, but this time minus extremely excited child, all revved up and bouncing off the walls having shared mummy's chocolate cake!

lSam (sitting here at 10.30pm in a t-shirt with the back door open!)

No comments:

Post a Comment